- Interface based on REST standards.
- Compatible with PHP, Java, C#, Python and Ruby.
- Communication with any HTTP client.
- Generation of all requests via PUSH, POST and GET methods.
- HTTPS protocol.
- Authorization based on Base64 encoding.
- Authorization based on API keys (recommended).
- API key management from the web platform.
- Access limitation by IP address.
- Service availability monitor.
- Assignment of personalized identifiers to single and/or massive sending.
- Specific SMS sending to different recipients via a single request.
- Possibility of sending in Flash format (SMS displaying directly on the screen, in foreground).
- Control of the SMS validity period.
- Scheduling of deferred campaigns.
- URL click-through rates tracking.
- Reports generation.